With the title of recruiter, you will provide the best candidates through an intensive recruiting process. This process is all inclusive, from detailed consultation with clients, sourcing, and extensive market research, to developing a personalized relationship of hiring quality candidates. Furthermore, you will partner and work closely with associate recruiters to increase the candidate pool. Though CivicMinds demands a lot of our recruiters, training is given through every step of the learning process, and we constantly encourage and nurture the growth of our employees.
- Market Research/Competitive Intelligence – map the market by staying deeply connected to what is happening in the web, mobile, data, and general tech startup space.
- Talent Identification and Sourcing – clock the signals for talent, calibrate often, and go after the best.
- Custom and clever recruiting via networking, email, social media, events, job postings and cold calling – know your audience and deliver the right message artfully and urgently.
- Assess, screen, and qualify candidate match to specific position and company culture requirements – own the mission to bring great people to great opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process with candidate and hiring groups (managers, interviewers, internal partners, etc.)
- Develop, deliver, and close the right offer for the right candidate – when a person and company want to work together, you use your magic to make that happen.